After a few days, here comes a new step for Basics. Main changes concerns reduction and reorganization of the Widget Areas Ready. I’ve also renamed some ID’s and some files (especially the sidebars) for more consistent webmaster’s experience. See the changelog below for details. Feel free to try it out and tell me what you think about. Last but not least, and because you worth it, I’ve designed a brand new logo for Basics, in a gothic style to match Rock ‘n Roll attitude 😉
For Those About to Rock… Fire!
- Minor changes in strings [footer.php]
Release 0.2.2 – 23/05/2011
- Change ID
#sidebar[index.php], [search.php], [home.php], [404.php]
- Change ID
#sidebarto match changes above [author.css]
- Add margin-bottom to
- Remove 4 Widgets Area Ready (there was too many W.A.R. in the world)
- Reorganize W.A.R. in templates for (a little more) logical purposes [almost all files]
- Rename [sidebar-home.php] in sidebar-1.php; [sidebar-one.php] in sidebar-1.php; [sidebar-two.php] in sidebar-2.php
#sidebar-2,#sidebar-3` [sidebar-1.php], [sidebar-2.php, [sidebar-3.php]
- Change includes to reflect changes above [search.php], [index.php], [home.php], [404.php].